A client once asked “…do we need to brand, or just communicate better?” Excellent question! We can provide a path to decide which, or both.
Here are some important questions to ask:
- Can your employees easily leverage your brand assets?
- Do you keep your brand persona fresh?
- How are you nurturing your brand?
- Is your message delivery hampered by interpretation?
- Do you build brand knowledge?
- Is your intent matched by perception?
- Is it easy to interact with desired audiences?
- Are you gaining insight?
- Who are your brand stakeholders and ambassadors?
We can help you manage your brand in a number of ways. We’ve helped:
- Sales teams better understand and leverage brand assets
- Brand directors reposition major product brands
- Second-tier brands reach the next level
- Create proposal processes to leverage brand messaging
- Launch major operational goals with internal branding
- HR teams position efforts to manage change
- Leverage research findings to develop and articulate brands
- Assess culture to pinpoint communication needs
- Recruiting efforts by tapping into brand legacy
- Consolidate communications with custom magazines
- Inform consumers about critical healthcare issues
Whether you need a new brand, better ways of managing your brand, or simply a means of articulating your brand, we can help. Give us a call!